Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best of 2009 - win a free session+prints/canvas | New Jersey children photographer

I want to thank everybody who have made 2009 such a success for me! It was great to meet new clients and make new friends and to watch 'old' little clients grow - thank you for allowing me into your lives and letting me capture memories for you.

As a recap of 2009 I am holding a 'Best of' contest in which you will vote for the Image of the Year. I love all my clients and have favorites from every single session so it was very difficult to narrow down the finalists. After long deliberation, I managed to select my 15 favorite images from this year. Now it is up to you to decide which image gets the title of the Image of the Year at Live Love Laugh Photos - and the prize that goes along with it:)

Vote for your favorite image by leaving a comment in this post to let me know which image you are voting for.

There can be up to THREE winners:
1) Image with the most votes wins. The winner will receive an 11x14 gallery wrapped canvas of the winning image AND a $100 print credit toward prints/boutique items to be used on a regular session in 2010.

2) In addition, to thank you all for participating in voting, I will randomly select one of the comments below and the submitter will receive a FREE spring mini session package valued at $300!

3) And if we get over 250 votes I will give away not one but TWO mini sessions!

So vote for your favorite image, have your friends and family voting and spread the word: blog about it, put it on your 'Facebook' page, etc.

Added Bonus
If you book your session while the contest is going on, you will receive $100 print credit towards any boutique items to be used on a regular session in 2010!


Some fine print:
- The voting ends on Friday, January 15 and I will announce the Best Image and Spring mini-session winners on the blog on Saturday, January 16
- Please keep things fair and vote only for one image - I can check the IP addresses!
- Mini sessions will take place in April in Bergen County New Jersey (location of my choice). If you are not local to the area you can give the mini session package to a friend


Happy voting and good luck!

1: Sam and Alex


2 Maddie:


3 Isaac:



4 Alexa:



5 Paige:



6 Isabella:



7 Niko:




8 Stella and Odysseus:



9 Olivia and Samantha:



10 Natasha:



11 Jayden:



12 Lauren and Amanda:




13 Josie:



14 Sayan:



15 Sylvia and Nils:


EDITED TO ADD: if you are not able to leave a comment below then send me an email at Lena@LiveLoveLaughPhotos.com with the image number you would like to vote for.

73 comments:

  1. #7 Niko!! Of course I am a bit biased considering I'm his aunt... (Sorry Peg! Good luck to Stella and O) - Elayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. #8 Stella and Odysseus (if there mother doesn't vote for them, who will?!) Great photos, Lena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I have to vote for Sayan, or else I'd be a bad mommeeee (as Sayan would say).
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. all great photos bu my vote is #12 Lauren and Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all FABULOUS!!! Love your work! But I'm going with #14, Sayan.
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. #10 gets my vote! Beautifully done friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of them are great! guess I have to vote for my Jayden #11 (hey, I'm in that picture, too):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A vote for #14 Sayan. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am voting for #8 Stella and Odysseus! Who doesn't love the Big O and baby S!!?!

    xoxo Clio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh, so hard to choose! They're all great! I think #14 is my favorite. Those adorable brown eyes, the bokeh... Gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to have to throw my vote in for #14 Sayan...he is just so darn cute!
    -T.Mark

    ReplyDelete
  12. Number 1... I LOVE their energy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like #11 Jayden..so beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  14. #11 Jayden....I want to kiss him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. #11 Jayden. Live, Love, and Laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  16. #7 Niko, our adorable grandson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All great photos, nice work! #1 Sam and Alex get my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  18. surprise...i'm going to have to go with No. 1

    ReplyDelete
  19. Even if Uncle Bruce didn't suggest I vote for #1 sam and alex. that's still my pick! Great emotion! Nice capture! And just have to say, # 6 isabella, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. #7 Niko gets my vote. Look at that face!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lenochka, I vote for your amazing talent (and #11 Jayden and Lietze, while I am at it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd have to go with #14, but all of these are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  23. With great framing and composition to express the interaction of child and mother, I will go with #11 Jayden.

    ReplyDelete
  24. great images. #14 sayan is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  25. #1 Sam and Alex, because they're so cute and I think you did a great job capturing them at play, having fun -- their natural element.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stop the presses, #7 Niko is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think Niko #7 is the most handsome

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very cute photos, but without a doubt --- it's definitely Sayan - #14

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like #5 Paige the most. However, since #11 is my wife and my son, I have to vote for #11. Otherwise, I may have to sleep on the sofa tonight.:~~

    ReplyDelete
  30. I vote for #11!!! Joyful, peaceful, and passionate! A photo that's masterfully and nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I vote for #14, Sayan.

    ReplyDelete
  32. #14 is my vote for the handsome Sayan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. #2 Maddie,
    although, you have so many good choices, it's a tough vote!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I vote for #11 the cute Jayden..

    ReplyDelete
  35. #14 Sayan is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love picture # 14! Sayan's eyes say so much more than his tongue can!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Niko #7 please! Thanks you're an awesome photographer! (his Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  38. They're all wonderful, including the ones that you took for me. My vote goes to #14 Sayan.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  39. #14 - Sayan!! Cause he's the cutest little Sayan I know!!! - Nicolle & Henry

    ReplyDelete
  40. #11 - I love the black and white with mother and infant.

    ReplyDelete
  41. #7 Nikko...an amazing shot....and a precious moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are all great photos but I'm voting for #7 Niko!

    ReplyDelete
  43. They are all great, and I love a lot of these kiddies, but I love mine most!!! #15

    ReplyDelete
  44. #15! This photos captures their relationship so well...even though Nils is the oldest, he still looks to Sylvia. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such cute pictures!
    I vote for #7 Niko!:)
    -Pooja Schuster

    ReplyDelete
  46. My vote is for #7 Niko, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I vote for #14, Sayan.

    Thanks Steph for the reminder!

    -Bill

    ReplyDelete
  48. My vote is for #14 Sayan.

    Good luck!


    Victor

    ReplyDelete
  49. #14 SAYAN is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am tied between #4 and #10 ... but if I was forced to choose, I would go with #10. Great work Lena!

    Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would like to vote for #14! Too Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I vote for #1 (9 and 11 are honorable mentions!)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wow!!! What gorgeous photographs! My vote is for #14 Team Sayan

    ReplyDelete
  54. All such lovely photos - but #3 really jumped out at me. That gets my vote!

    -peter

    ReplyDelete
  55. #7 is my favorite... ALL gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  56. # 1, Sam & Alex, get my Vote! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete