Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow | New Jersey children photographer

Wow, what a busy few months it has been! Now that things are slowing down and the last of my orders are being completed, I can finally slow down a bit and start to enjoy the Holiday Season. And of course, now I have time to photograph my own girls:)

We had our first major snow storm here over the weekend and Mia and Alexa spent most of Sunday morning looking out at the snow:


So Victor and I bundled them up and took them outside to play with snow. Only the reaction we got was not quite what we were expecting:


Alexa did not even want to stand in the snow, so Victor had to carry her. She did like to look down at it though:)


And now a quick calendar update. I am now taking reservations for 2010 so if you are interested in having a session with me please email me at Lena@LiveLoveLaughPhotos.com or call me at 917-647-6385.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what cuties, you need to post pics of them more often :)

    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete