Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ms. Smiley and Mr. Serious | New York children photographer

I met these adorable kids a few days ago. This photo session was a Christening gift for the little girl from a family friend. I know I sound a bit partial but I think it is such a great gift idea!

Little S. was one of the happiest girls I've met: laughing and giving me with the most beautiful smiles! Her brother was a different story - in the beginning of the photo shoot he did not want anything to do with me. But toward the end of the session he warmed up toward me as well and showed that his sister was not the only one with the beautiful smiles:)

Enjoy your preview!






11 comments:

  1. OK, Peg, the first pic of Stella is to die for! What a great moment captured! Odyssea did quite well too! :) I really do love the pics! ~sis, Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos Peggy!!! Stella's are great, but I must say my favorite one is the black and white of Odyssea. I LOVE his expression! Thanks for sharing. -J.H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why we hire photographers! They really capture the images we try forever to photograph. They are all beautiful and I cant wait to see all of them! You better bring them to thanksgiving! Argie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy , What great pics!
    Stella loves the camera and I agree the first picture looks Beautiful
    Odysseus looks so serious and handsome.
    Would love to get the photographers info when we speak.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are fantastic! Can't wait to see the rest. The first pic of Stella reminds me of Happy when she was little somehow. I especially love the two black and white ones of each of them.
    Great job, Lena!! And Peggy, and Stella, and Odysseus too of course :) -Elayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fantastic pictures! Thanks for sharing.

    Please share the photographer's info ....
    Ottavia

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! These photos are amazing! The photographer truly captured their inner and outer beauty! Can't wait to see them in person.
    xo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photos!!! Love the images captured, the photographer did an excellent job. Thanks for sharing - Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly amazing photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable!
    Love you guys,
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete