Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Brothers | New Jersey children photographer

I am back on the US soil after spending a few days enjoying sun, sights, sangria and a much needed break on a girls-only vacation in Spain with my Mom, sister, aunt and two cousins. It was so much fun - I don't remember the last time I laughed so much!

Thanks for the joy of jet lag by 6 AM I was already up and working on images from this session I had right before I left for Spain. I've known this family for about a year - since we moved out here. Their Mom was my first Twins Mom Friend and Mia and Alexa's first play date was with these adorable boys. These two are so different but both of them are SO CUTE!




I love how they are holding hands in this one:)


1 comment:

  1. What cuties -- love how the shirts coordinate perfectly with the leaves!

    ReplyDelete