Saturday, October 31, 2009

Think Pink | New Jersey photographer

October is a Breast Cancer Awareness month and since technically it is still October for a least a few more hours, I would like to make an announcement.

I am very proud to let you know that I've partnered with Think Pink Photography. Think Pink Photography was founded in October 2007 to support individuals who have been touched by breast cancer.

Through our Photographer Network, we are helping breast cancer survivors and their supporters to celebrate life with charitable photography sessions. Any individual that has been diagnosed with breast cancer or completed treatment within the past 12 months qualifies for a Think Pink Session. Sessions are available to document the fight before or during treatment or to celebrate the victory when treatment is completed.

To all my Think Pink customers I am offering a free session and 10 5x7 prints. And if they are interested in any additional prints or products, I will be offering them a 20% discount as well.

For every regular session with me that is booked through the Think Pink Photography website I will be donating 10% of my profit to this organization.

I am very proud to be a network photographer with Think Pink Photography, and am anxious to get the word out about this amazing program. So please pass this information along to your family and friends, blog and twitter about it, post about it on your Facebook page, etc.

For more information, you can contact me, or you can visit the Think Pink Photography website at: http://www.thinkpinkphotography.org

No comments:

Post a Comment