Monday, October 26, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away|NJ children photographer

I was really hoping that it would stay dry for this session because we already had to reschedule it once due to the rain. It looked promising for a little but the weather did not cooperate for long and half an hour or so into the session it stared to rain:( We decided to wait it out in a gazebo hoping that the sun would make an appearance but after a while we agreed to call it quits and finish up another day.

Nonetheless I was able to get a few images that I really like during this session. These kids were absolutely adorable and full of energy - skipping stones in a puddle, chasing after wild turkeys, dancing and singing about everything (including 'walking in wet shoes in the rain!')



Their cousins came for their own session the same morning but I was only able to get a few images of them before it started to pour. Another session that needs to be rescheduled due to the rain:(

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am soooo happy with my "sneak peek"!! I cannot wait to see the rest! Pixie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooooo precious. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena, these are so cute. Nice fall colors! My daughter is really good friends with Gabi and Iris and Isaac. Great people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shots are so awesome! Who would even know it was raining so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete